You are welcome to submit your abstract to The Second International Conference on Genetic Resources and Biotechnology (ICGRB) 2021, which is scheduled to be held online on 24-25 May 2021 under the theme Harnessing Genetic Resources through Biotechnology for Food Security and Sustainable Agriculture.
The Second International Conference on Genetic Resources and Biotechnology (ICGRB) 2021 invites all researchers to submit abstracts of their research papers. To be eligible for presentation at the conference, the research topic must conform to one the following areas:
- Exploration, conservation, characterization and information system of genetic resources
- Application of genomics and molecular markers for crop improvement
- Current issues and advances in genetic engineering and genome editing technology
- Plant cell and tissue culture for conservation and utilization of genetic resources
- Microbial studies and their application for agriculture, bio-industry and bio-remediation